Saturday, October 14, 2006

Do you have it in you???


while walking around the university fields, these lil monsters spot us and thought that we are from the media. You should have seen them running towards me...uncle mujhe bhi...mujhe bhi...they all shouted and wanted to get a share of the screen...and they did very beautifully indeed. I wish I had the zeal that you can see in their eyes...

Look how one of them almost closed his eyes and stretched his mouth to the limit...

Children are such godly creatures...I love them very much!!!

2 comments:

Manik said...

I can't believe they let you go after clicking just 1 pic buddy! So tell us, how many pic did u click?:D

samabhik said...

more than 100 but these are the ones that looks OK...i guess such children can give meaning to the camera we buy...ha ha...otherwise...its just a mechanical device...wat say sir???